Tuesday, May 12, 2009

School

This semester I am taking English 325- The theory of Grammar, English 251-The fundamentals of Literary Interpretation, English 252- The fundamentals of Research and Disc., Book of Mormon 1, Book of Mormon 2, and I am TA'ing a Beginning clogging class. It really has turned into a full load but I look forward to graduation and this is the way to accomplish that goal the fastest. I have a couple amazing teachers who I am learning tons from. Thank you to Mom and Dad for helping me be here. I spend a good chunk of my time reading and writing with all the English and Religion. In my spare time... which is nearly non-existent I make plans for this summer. Oh the joys of college years. Currently my biggest project for school is reading the Book of Mormon in three months, cover to cover. Another assignment that is taking up a good portion of my time is a partners research paper for my English 252 class. Chris and I are writing our 15 pg paper on the influence of British and American literature on the political landscape of America and Britain after WWII. It has been a difficult topic to find evidence for but we press forward in our fight to finish before the deadline. Out Professor is impressed with our guts to choose such a difficult topic so we hope we can pull it off and make him proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment