Monday, May 11, 2009

Family

I am the oldest of Five chilren born to Pamela and Phillip Law. Christine(me)-19, Morgan-16, Cameron-14, Sheldon-13, and Jaimyn-10. We are all growing up, its odd to not have a little kid around anymore. My family is my life, my support system, my commical relief, and a big group of best friends. Whatever would I do without my fashion designer(Mo), moral support(Cam), scholar of random facts(Dooner), and ball of drama(J). We love to be active, whether it is athletics, dancing, messing around in the yard, boating... We are ready to sign up.

Not only is my central family great but also my extended family. Whatever would I do without those good old Law reunions?! Cards, Botchie, campfires, singing to the guitars, eating way too much delicious food, and staying up late chating with the cousins. Lybbert reuions usually consist of the same activities... so obviously I love them as well.

Thank you family, what an amazing thing we have going. You are the most important thing in my life, the reason I am so happy and content, and I get to have you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment