Monday, May 11, 2009

The Boy

Alright. The answer to the question that many of you have been asking... or if my mom hasnt gotten word to you yet... Suprise! haha

His name Is Nick Bare. He is from Kennewick WA and we met in November of last year. He really is amazing. He is six foot (you can stop laughing, yes I know, finally a tall one), blue eyes, brown hair, and is built about the same as my dad (yay papa for staying in shape!). As nice as all those thing are they arent the reason that I have fallen for him. He treats me like a princess and loves me to death. He is very supportive in the things that I am working towards accomplishing and he cares enough to tell me when there are things that I could be doing better at. I have a desire to be a better person when I am with him, for Heavenly Father, for myself, and to make him proud.

We really enjoy doing a variety of things together however the most exciting in my opinion is going shooting. Nick enjoys hunting and fishing so I decided that I would do my best to atleast try to understand these things. Last november he took me fishing. Yes it was Freezing! I wore Jazzpants, snowboarding socks, jeans, a long sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, gloves, and a beanie.... I ended up putting on his coveralls because I was so cold. Haha- I looked like the Laughery side of my family. I caught a fish! It actually turned out to be really fun, and we have a good time looking back on it and laughing and look forward to doing it again. My new interst however has been clay pigeon shooting! Yes all you who saw me at the last Law reunion are snickering... but I look forward to showing you my new skills. 7/10 clays thank you very much. Nick is proud and likes that I am picking up his hobby.

We will be coming back to Moses Lake/Tricities memorial day weekend to meet the families. And we are planning on attending the Law reunion in June. Ready or not here we come!

4 comments:

  1. What a hunk! But I'm partial :) Cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello this is exciting!

    I hope I get to see you memorial day weekend!

    I'm hosting the lip sync again, so we'll see, but seriously. . . .way cute couple congrat's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sad part about this is she was pretending to love someone else while all that other stuff was going on.... some friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. David said you were wanting to know about the photographer from our wedding. You can see pictures he took at www.finewinewedding.com. You can scroll down to May 08 and click on our link. the password is eternal. He has a way good price for temple weddings. I wish that I had looked at places around the temple that I wanted him to take pictures. He was way willing to do whatever we wanted, but we didn't really know what poses we wanted and what scenery and angle of the temple we wanted. He can touch up the photos and make them all snazzy too. I think with whoever you go with, you will want to have some ideas in mind of what you want. Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete